16 January 2011

interested?.

Sometimes I think I'm more interested in people then they are in me It's fine. It's whatever. But, after awhile, I would like people to recognize the fact that I am taking the time to be interested, what with the million questions that I always ask, always nitty-gritty questions that sometimes, I suppose, shouldn't be asked, but I ask them anyway. When I ask these questions I don't expect them in return, but I do tend to expect a level of interest in return.

Does this make sense? Or am I just full of myself. I think I'm interesting. Why wouldn't someone one to get to know me? Or, why do people think they know me, when I know that they sure as hell don't.

One of my New Year's resolutions was to stop caring so much. I care a lot. It makes me stress a lot. It puts me into a rut and doesn't allow me to do much because I cannot stop thinking, analyzing, and over analyzing the situation. There's just something in my head that will not stop, a tick-tock-tiking that is just so damn annoying. I want to be able to sit back, to relax, to not have my shoulders so tense and up around my shoulders, to not feel a tiny bead of sweat drip down the back of my arm, to stop biting my damn lips.

Most of all, I want someone to be interested enough to recognize it, and, you know, maybe ask me about it. Just maybe.



P.S. I think relationships are yucky and a hassle and real stupid. So there.

1 comment:

alissandra seelaus said...

you're not the only person who thinks this about themselves.

don't worry, buddy.